Friday, July 17, 2015

Day 6 7/17/2015


Day 6 7/17/15

Today we went to the Columbia gorge discovery center and we also went to see the petroglyphs. I met a wonderful woman named Valerie Glowinski she is the only government worker at the museum. When we were at the museum I seen an outfit from 1850s to 1860s. I partially didn’t like the museum because it mainly had stuff about pioneers not native Americans. But there was some good information on different types of birds. The ride to Spokane was long we blogged all night and I did laundry for a long time. When I was doing my laundry some people were being rude while I was getting my stuff out of the washer. I and Alexis was blogging and talking.We called my dad and asked him a few questions about my culture. I taught alexis ho to say simple phrases like I love you and how are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment